The Therapy Place is Ready to Help
The staff at The Therapy Place of Kalamazoo, MI cares about you and about providing expert occupational therapy for adults. To achieve this, it is our mission to help you live life to the fullest by promoting health and helping you better accommodate illness, injury, or disability.
- Physical Health Services: We offer services for Fall Prevention, Balance, and Vertigo; Cognitive Disorders; Pain Management; Chronic Conditions; and Joint and Musculoskeletal Disorders.
- Mental Health Services: Our occupational therapists help adults Sensory Processing Disorders; Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia; Anxiety and Post Traumatic Stress Disorders; Depression; Developmental Disabilities; and Brain Injuries and Concussion.
- Other Services: The Therapy Place is a leader in providing Caregiver Training, Adaptive Equipment Assessment, and home evaluations in the Southwest Michigan region.
Generally, occupational therapy for adults also may address the following issues:
- Alzheimer’s disease.
- Brain injuries.
- Chronic conditions.
- Cognitive disorders.
- Developmental disabilities.
- Pain management.
- Sensory processing disorders.
If you have any questions, please call and speak to one of our therapists at (269) 544-2901, or send us an email.
Physical Health Services
Helping patients address limitations involving pain, balance, functional cognition, and other chronic conditions allows our clients to live independently and fully.Find out More
Mental Health Services
Our occupational therapists specialize in sensory processing disorders, Alzheimer's and dementia, anxiety and PTSD, brain injuries and developmental disorders.Find out More
Other Occupational Therapy Services for Adults
Whether you need a home evaluation, adaptive equipment assessments, or caregiver training, we can help ensure our patients enjoy a full life while remaining as active as possible.Find out More