The Therapy Place is Ready to Help
The staff at The Therapy Place of Kalamazoo, MI cares about you and about providing expert occupational therapy for adults. To achieve this, it is our mission to help you live life to the fullest by promoting health and helping you better accommodate illness, injury, or disability.
- Physical Health Services: We offer services for Fall Prevention, Balance, and Vertigo; Cognitive Disorders; Pain Management; Chronic Conditions; and Joint and Musculoskeletal Disorders.
- Mental Health Services: Our occupational therapists help adults Sensory Processing Disorders; Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia; Anxiety and Post Traumatic Stress Disorders; Depression; Developmental Disabilities; and Brain Injuries and Concussion.
- Other Services: The Therapy Place is a leader in providing Caregiver Training, Adaptive Equipment Assessment, and home evaluations in the Southwest Michigan region.
Generally, occupational therapy for adults also may address the following issues:
- Alzheimer’s disease.
- Brain injuries.
- Chronic conditions.
- Cognitive disorders.
- Developmental disabilities.
- Pain management.
- Sensory processing disorders.
If you have any questions, please call and speak to one of our therapists at (269) 544-2901, or send us an email.