Amy holds a Bachelor’s of Occupational Therapy from Western Michigan University and a Master’s of Occupational Therapy from Boston University. She specializes in pain management for acute and chronic conditions, tissue normalization, and manual techniques for trunk and extremities, functional capacity evaluations to determine physical abilities for return to employment. Sensory integration treatment with both pediatric and adult populations. Her prior work was in a chronic pain-management program - outpatient adult and pediatric hospital clinic, skilled nursing and acute care settings. She says she brings Array the dog to the clinic most days because she enjoys getting treats and pets from the patients.
- Master's Degree, Occupational Therapy, Boston University
- Bachelor's Degree, Occupational Therapy, Western Michigan University
- Registered and Licensed in the state of Michigan
- Certified by National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy
- Member of American Occupational Therapy Association