Katie specializes in adult and pediatric outpatient care. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree from Michigan State University and a Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy from Western Michigan University. Katie previously worked in pediatrics treating a broad range of issues including neurological, muscular, visual-motor integration, and emotional development. With her commitment to providing patient-centered care to a diverse population, Katie uses evidence-based practices to achieve innovative treatment programs. Outside of work, Katie enjoys spending time with her family, being active outdoors, and traveling.
To schedule an appointment with Katie, call (269) 544-2901.
- Master's Degree, Occupational Therapy, Western Michigan University
- Bachelor's Degree, Michigan State University
- Registered and Licensed in the state of Michigan
- Certified by National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy
- Member of American Occupational Therapy Association